The courses below labelled CSTF have been verified by Skills for Health as aligning to the UK Core Skills Training Framework Suitable for compliance with:
CCS (Crown Commercial Service)
HTE (Healthcare Trust Europe)
CPP (Collobrative Procurment Partnership)
Care Certificate e-learning modules are set to Skills for Care standards. Once complete, employers should assess your skills in the workplace to complete the Care Certificate process.
Here are some answers to frequently asked technical questions.
Please contact us or, call us on 0203 5513 886 for further assistance.
Course information can be found on the Health and Safety Groups learning website, please use the following link: http://www.hsg-elearning.co.uk
1. Click the View Video link and this will play a course introduction video explaining the course, content and who it is suitable for.
2. If you would prefer to read the course description, click the View courses for Nurses or View courses for Care Staff buttons. You will then be taken to the list of available course.
3. Click onto the Full Details button, you will then be able to read an overview of the course, prior to purchasing
CSTF stands for the Core Skills Training Framework. The UK CSTF is a national benchmark for the content of statutory/mandatory training. It sets out minimum learning outcomes, frequency of refresher training and links to relevant legislation or expert guidance
You can book your practical training on our website using the following link http://www.healthandsafetygroup.com
1. Click on the heading in the left hand column for your practical day training
1. Click the Forgotten your password button
2. Enter the email address that was used when purchasing the course into the box provided
3. You will receive an email from customer support containing a password reset link, click on the link and it will take you to the password reset page
4. Type in your new password into the two boxes above (Passwords are case sensitive), then click the confirm button.
5. A green message will appear under the password entry boxes to confirm the password has been changed.
6. The page will automatically redirect you to your course homepage
Yes, multiple accounts with the same email address are acceptable
1. All modules have to be completed before the certificate can be downloaded
1. The course list shows the status, progress and your assessment score. To achieve your certificate, the following criteria must be met:
1. No, you can leave the course at any time by pressing the menu button, this will take you to the module homepage.
2. If you then wish to exit the course completely you can press the exit button, your progress will automatically be saved. This will then take you back to your login homepage.
3. To return to your course, select the course title from the list
4. Click on the module tab that you require.
5.Click on the module heading you require.
6.This will provide you with the list of pages for that module, you can select the page you were on before exiting and complete your course
1. A new module will only become available to use once the previous module and assessment have been completed fully. Click the module tab and it will show all pages contained within that part of the course. This will enable you to identify which part still needs completing.
There are three main ways in which you can learn to navigate through the course:
1. On your eLearning homepage there is a link to watch a short introductory video which explains the basic functions needed to undertake the eLearning course
2. If you are part way through a particular module and need assistance there is a video link at the bottom of each page.
3. Within the course introduction tab, you will find a link to the navigation video and written instructions on how to navigate the course successfully.
1. Have you got a good internet signal?
2. Is the operating system you are using compatible with the list below?
Our Flash-based course authoring software will run on PC and MAC* with the following minimum specification:
1. Yes, should you not meet the required pass mark or if you wish to retake a module assessment, click on the module assessment tab. The module assessment tab will tell you when you last sat an assessment and the score you achieved. If you press the retake assessment button to have another attempt
Order online with confidence using our secure payment system