How our Customers rate us:
CSTF Safeguarding Children Level 3
The content of this course has been verified by Skills for Health as aligning to the UK Core Skills Training Framework.
Section 11 of the Children Act places a statutory duty on healthcare professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young adults.
This Safeguarding Children level 3 Elearning course provides staff with an understanding of assessment, evaluations and interventions relating to safeguarding & child protection concerns.
Access this user friendly course anytime, anywhere, and stay up to date on essential information surrounding safeguarding policies, legislation and guidance.
- Supports Designated Safeguarding Lead Level 3 training
- Complete at your own leisure anytime, anywhere
- Certificates available immediately
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
This online CSTF Safeguarding Children Level 3 course is for anyone in a healthcare setting who works frequently with children or young adults.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Every Child Matters
- Definitions of Abuse
- Children's Act 1989
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Referrals + Contacts
- Normal Childhood Development
- Work Ethics + Dilemmas
- Parental Ill Health
- Barred Lists
- Attachment Behaviour
- Looked After Children
- Child Centred Care
- Internet Use + Online Grooming
- What is Abuse
- Types + Signs of Abuse Physical, Sexual, Emotional, Neglect, Bullying
- Child Trafficking
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Fabricated or Induced Illness
- Behavioural Signs
- Reporting, Disclosure's + Investigations
- Forensic Examinations
- Risks to Unborn Children
- Disabled Children + Abuse
- Role of the Police + Social Services
- The recognition of child abuse
- How to respond to safeguarding concerns
- Who to contact and how when there is a concern
- How to work as part of a multi-agency / multi-disciplinary team
- How to fulfil your “duty of care”
- Safe practice and keeping children safe
- Vulnerability and protection
This CSTF Safeguarding Children Level 3 E-learning course offer a clear and effective solution to achieve this aim and meet the National Workforce Competences.
Elearning Course Certificate
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 3 years.