How our Customers rate us:
Standard 5 - Work in a Person Centred Way
This Work in a Person Centred Way module delivers key underpinning knowledge to healthcare worker which can be used towards achieving the care certificate
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular:-
- New starters to the organisation
- Existing staff as a refresher
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Person Centred Care
- Individuality & Independence
- Privacy & Partnership
- Dignity & Respect
- Person Centred Planning
- Challenging Decisions
- Informed Choices
- Spiritual & Emotional Wellbeing
- Understand person centred values
- Understand working in a person centred way
- Demonstrate awareness of the individual's immediate environment and make changes to address factors that may be causing discomfort or distress
- Make others aware of any actions they may be undertaking that are causing discomfort or distress to individuals
- Support individuals to minimise pain or discomfort
- Support the individual to maintain their identity and self-esteem
- Support the individual using person centred values
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.