How our Customers rate us:
Standard 6 - Communication
This Communication module delivers key underpinning knowledge to healthcare worker which can be used towards achieving the care certificate
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular:-
- New starters to the organisation
- Existing staff as a refresher
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Communication Overview
- Service Users Reactions
- Communication Methods & Tools
- Types of Communication
- Communication Barriers & Blocks
- Active Listening & Listening Skills
- Communication Models & Skills
- Aggressive & Non-Aggressive Body Language
- Understand the importance of effective communication at work
- Understand how to meet the communication and language needs, wishes and preferences of individuals
- Understand how to promote effective communication
- Understand the principles and practices relating to confidentiality
- Use appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication
- Support the use of appropriate communication aids/ technologies
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.