How our Customers rate us:
Standard 7 - Privacy & Dignity
This Privacy & Dignity module delivers key underpinning knowledge to healthcare worker which can be used towards achieving the care certificate
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular:-
- New starters to the organisation
- Existing staff as a refresher
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Maintaining & Supporting Privacy & Dignity
- Active Participation
- Dignity in Choices
- Information Privacy
- Understand the principles that underpin privacy and dignity in care
- Maintain the privacy and dignity of the individual(s) in their care
- Support an individual's right to make choices
- Support individuals in making choices about their care
- Understand how to support active participation
- Support the individual in active participation in their own care
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.