How our Customers rate us:
Standard 8 - Fluids & Nutrition
This Fluids & Nutrition module delivers key underpinning knowledge to healthcare worker which can be used towards achieving the care certificate.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular:-
- New starters to the organisation
- Existing staff as a refresher
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Food Safety Basics
- Contamination & Food Poisoning
- Hydration Overview
- Nutrition Overview
- Difficulties & Support
- Promoting Hydration & Nutrition
- Understand the principles of hydration, nutrition and food safety
- Support individuals to have access to fluids in accordance with their plan of care
- Support individuals to have access to food and nutrition in accordance with their plan of care
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.