How our Customers rate us:
Standard 10 - Safeguarding Adults
This Safeguarding Adults module delivers key underpinning knowledge to healthcare worker which can be used towards achieving the care certificate
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular
- New starters to the organisation
- Existing staff as a refresher
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Forms of Abuse
- Principles of Safeguarding
- Person Centred Care
- Safeguarding Adults Boards
- Serious Case Reviews
- Multi-agency Working
- Alerting Abuse
- Understand the principles of Safeguarding adults
- Reduce the likelihood of abuse
- Respond to suspected or disclosed abuse
- Protect people from harm and abuse locally and nationally
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.