How our Customers rate us:
Standard 11 - Safeguarding Children
This Safeguarding Children module delivers key underpinning knowledge to healthcare worker which can be used towards achieving the care certificate
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular
- New starters to the organisation
- Existing staff as a refresher
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Types of Abuse
- Contributory Issues
- Sources of Stress
- Multi-agency Working
- Suspecting Abuse Actions Taken
- Meet the national minimum training standards for Safeguarding Children at Level 1 as set out in Safeguarding Children and Young people: roles and competences for health care staff. (Intercollegiate Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2014)
- Explain what they must do if they suspect a child, young person (met in any circumstances) is being abused or neglected
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.