How our Customers rate us:
Standard 14 - Handling Information
This Handling Information module delivers key underpinning knowledge to healthcare worker which can be used towards achieving the care certificate.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular
- New starters to the organisation
- Existing staff as a refresher
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Caldicott Report & Exceptions
- Data Protection
- Freedom of Information Act
- NHS Codes of Practice
- Employee Duties
- Patients Records Manual & Electronic
- Describe the agreed ways of working and legislation regarding the recording, storing and sharing of information
- Explain why it is important to have secure systems for recording, storing and sharing information
- Demonstrate how to keep records that are up to date, complete, accurate and legible
- Explain how, and to whom, to report if they become aware that agreed ways of working have not been followed
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.