How our Customers rate us:
Standard 15 - Infection Control
This Infection Control module delivers key underpinning knowledge to healthcare worker which can be used towards achieving the care certificate.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular: -
- New starters to the organisation
- Existing staff as a refresher
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Healthcare Associated Infections
- Dealing with alert organisms
- Prevention of Healthcare Associated Infections
- Personal Hygiene
- Describe the main ways an infection can get into the body
- Demonstrate effective hand hygiene
- Explain how their own health or hygiene might pose a risk to the individuals they support or work with
- List common types of personal protective clothing, equipment and procedures and how and when to use them
- Explain the principles of safe handling of infected or soiled linen and clinical waste
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.