How our Customers rate us:
CSTF Preventing Radicalisation
The content of this course has been verified by Skills for Health as aligning to the UK Core Skills Training Framework.
The aim of this course is to provide an understanding of how the prevent stage of the Governments Counter Terrorism Strategy relates to the safeguarding or vulnerable adults and children, a requirement of the Counter Terrorism & Security Act 2015 and the Prevent Duty Statutory Guidance.The dangers of extremism and radicalisation have an impact on us all. The first step in finding an effective way to safeguard against this is to develop awareness of current threats and issues surrounding terrorism.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector and education sector, in particular:
- Existing staff to update existing Knowledge
- New starters to the organisation
- Staff working with children
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- History and current threats of terrorism
- Terrorist Growth Factors
- British Values
- Contest counter terrorism strategy
- Prevent Strategy
- The Channel process
- Have an understanding of the current threat levels & how terrorists grow
- Have an understanding of Radicalisation, Extremism
- Better understand what makes people vulnerable to radicalisation
- Know how to recognise the indicators that radicalisation might be taking place and have a clear understanding of their responsibilities
- Have knowledge of the Prevent strand of the government's CONTEST strategy
- Have an awareness of current reporting mechanisms and the Channel process
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for