How our Customers rate us:
HSG Medication Administration
It is strongly recommended that users must complete classroom training first before undertaking this E-Learning refresher course.
Medication administration is an essential and key area of user/patient care. Healthcare workers are not only responsible for the safe delivery of medication but also upholding dignity, encouraging independence and respecting choices the service user/patient makes.
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
This is an excellent update for any member of the healthcare team who has the responsibility of receiving, storing, administering and disposing of medication.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- The 8 rights of medication administration
- Classification & Types of medication
- Routes into the body
- Maintaining records - MARs
- Prescribing Medication
- Types & Reasons for errors
- Storing & Disposing of medication
- Self-Administration & supporting independence
- Contra indications, allergies and overdoses
- Monitoring Dosage Systems
- Identify relevant legislation
- Understand the 8 R's of medication administration
- Recognise common medication
- Understand the importance of record keeping
- Identify prescribed medication
- Understand common errors that can occur
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course.