How our Customers rate us:
CSTF Safeguarding Adults Level 3
394,655 concerns of abuse regarding vulnerable adults were raised during 2017-18, a huge increase of 8.2% on the previous year. Source: Safeguarding Adults Collection, NHS Digital.
It is strongly recommended that users must complete classroom training first before undertaking this eLearning refresher course. Click the link provided for details of our classroom CSTF Safeguarding Adults Level 3 Course
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who works closely with vulnerable adults, or you work with their families/ carers, you have a duty of care to ensure your Safeguarding training is up to date.
Reporting abuse and neglect is a legal and moral responsibility for all Healthcare Professionals. This Elearning module will refresh and update your Safeguarding Adults knowledge and enable you to continue providing the best possible care for vulnerable adults.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- The Care Act
- Safeguarding Aims
- Dignity & Respect
- Person Centred Care
- Care Plans
- Abuse Definition & Patterns
- Adults at Risk
- Impacts & Long-Term Effects of Abuse
- Types of Harm
- Mental Capacity & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Stages of Intervention
- Confidentiality and Disclosure
- The Criminal Justice System
- Professional Witnesses
- Disclosure & Barring Service
- CQC Reporting
- Forensic Evidence and Scene Preservation
- Clinical Supervision and Support
- Supervision Models
- Communication & Information Sharing
- Reporting Process
- Raising concerns
- Safeguarding Adult Boards
- Case Conferences, Reviews and Audits
- How to identify a vulnerable adult in need of safeguarding support
- The indictors and evidence of abuse and neglect
- How to report concerns about suspected/ alleged abuse
- Trust / Multi-agency Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult policy and processes
- An adult's basic human rights to consent and decision making
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.