How our Customers rate us:
CSTF Resuscitation Adults Levels 1, 2 & 3
This online course covers Adults Resuscitation Level 1, 2 & 3 and has been developed in line with the latest Resuscitation Council UK guidelines, and meets the requirements for the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
In this course, you will find information on the safe procedures relating to the resuscitation of adults, from early recognition to the ABCDE assessment, to non-technical skills and post-resuscitation care.
Please note that this e-learning is meant to supplement and not replace face-to-face training. If you require face to face Resuscitation training please .
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
This course is a mandatory requirement for those who work in health and social care services, including but not limited to:
- NHS and private sector staff
- Locum staff
- Allied Healthcare Professionals (AHPs)
- Healthcare Assistants (HCAs)
- Healthcare & social care support workers
- Voluntary staff working in the NHS & private sector
- Nursing / care home staff
- Care staff working in community settings
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Airway Obstruction
- Causes & Symptoms of Cardiac Arrest
- Chain of Survival
- Prevention and Management of In-hospital Arrests
- National Early warning Scores 2 (NEWS2)
- The ABCDE Approach
- In Hospital Resuscitation
- Medical Emergency Teams
- First Responders
- Signs of Life
- Post Resuscitation Care
- Recognise cardiorespiratory arrest and know how to get immediate emergency help
- Be able to start CPR using chest compressions in accordance with the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- Be able to initiate an appropriate emergency response in accordance with Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines which may include management of choking, and the use of the recovery position
- Initiate and maintain effective lung ventilations in accordance with the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- Know how to operate an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) safely
- Understand your role and responsibilities in responding to an emergency situation
- Understand the Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Policy within clinical context
- Understand and be able to apply the ABCDE approach
- Know how to manage and co-ordinate roles and responsibilities within the team in responding to emergency situations until the arrival of a resuscitation team or more experienced assistance
- Provide initial post resuscitation care until the arrival of the resuscitation team or more experienced assistance
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.