How our Customers rate us:
CSTF Resuscitation Paediatric Levels 1 2 & 3
This online course covers Paediatric Resuscitation Level 1, 2 & 3 and has been developed in line with the latest Resuscitation Council UK guidelines, and meets the requirements for the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
- This course is for any clinical or non-clinical staff working directly, or indirectly with children (ages 1 year – puberty).
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Paediatric Arrests
- Causes of Arrests
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Signs of Deterioration
- The ABCDE Approach
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Overview
- Immediate Post Cardiac Arrest Treatment
- Blood Glucose and Fluids
- Parental Presence
- Video of Child and Infant Resuscitation
- Recognise the signs of clinical deterioration in children
- Initiate an appropriate emergency response, including management of choking and the use of the recovery position, in accordance with current Resuscitation Council UK guidelines
- Initiate and maintain effective chest compressions in accordance with current Resuscitation Council UK guidelines
- Understand your individual responsibilities in reporting and recording details of an emergency event accurately
- Explain what DNACPR is and its importance
- Recognise the seriously ill child and initiate appropriate interventions to prevent cardio-respiratory arrest
- Understand and be able to apply the ABCDE approach
- Know how to manage and co-ordinate roles and responsibilities within the team in responding to emergency situations until the arrival of a resuscitation team or more experienced assistance
- Participate as a member of the resuscitation team
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for