How our Customers rate us:
CSTF Resuscitation Paediatric Levels 1 2 & 3
This online course covers Paediatric Resuscitation Level 1, 2 & 3 and has been developed in line with the latest Resuscitation Council UK guidelines, and meets the requirements for the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for any clinical or non-clinical staff working directly, or indirectly with children (ages 1 year – puberty).
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Paediatric Arrests
- Causes of Arrests
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Signs of Deterioration
- The ABCDE Approach
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Overview
- Immediate Post Cardiac Arrest Treatment
- Blood Glucose and Fluids
- Parental Presence
- Video of Child and Infant Resuscitation
- Recognise the signs of clinical deterioration in children
- Initiate an appropriate emergency response, including management of choking and the use of the recovery position, in accordance with current Resuscitation Council UK guidelines
- Initiate and maintain effective chest compressions in accordance with current Resuscitation Council UK guidelines
- Understand your individual responsibilities in reporting and recording details of an emergency event accurately
- Explain what DNACPR is and its importance
- Recognise the seriously ill child and initiate appropriate interventions to prevent cardio-respiratory arrest
- Understand and be able to apply the ABCDE approach
- Know how to manage and co-ordinate roles and responsibilities within the team in responding to emergency situations until the arrival of a resuscitation team or more experienced assistance
- Participate as a member of the resuscitation team
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for