How our Customers rate us:
CSTF Resuscitation New-born Levels 1 2 & 3
This online course covers new-born Resuscitation Level 1, 2 & 3 and has been developed in line with the latest Resuscitation Council UK guidelines, and meets the requirements for the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for any clinical staff with direct clinical care responsibilities working with new-born infants.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Reasons for Life Support Overview
- Assessing A New-born
- Stopping Resuscitation
- Electronic Foetal Monitoring
- Recognise and respond to a new-born with clinical deterioration and how to escalate care in accordance with local policy
- Understand the importance of temperature control when caring for a new-born
- Initiate an appropriate emergency response
- Initiate and maintain effective respiration and chest compressions in accordance with current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- Understand your individual responsibilities in reporting and recording details of an emergency event
- Recognise a seriously ill new-born and initiate appropriate interventions to prevent cardiorespiratory arrest
- Manage and co-ordinate roles and responsibilities within the team in responding to emergency situations until the arrival of a resuscitation team or more experienced assistance
- Provide initial post resuscitation care until the arrival of the resuscitation team or more experienced assistance
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for