How our Customers rate us:
CSTF Resuscitation New-born Levels 1 2 & 3
This online course covers new-born Resuscitation Level 1, 2 & 3 and has been developed in line with the latest Resuscitation Council UK guidelines, and meets the requirements for the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
- This course is for any clinical staff with direct clinical care responsibilities working with new-born infants.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Reasons for Life Support Overview
- Assessing A New-born
- Stopping Resuscitation
- Electronic Foetal Monitoring
- Recognise and respond to a new-born with clinical deterioration and how to escalate care in accordance with local policy
- Understand the importance of temperature control when caring for a new-born
- Initiate an appropriate emergency response
- Initiate and maintain effective respiration and chest compressions in accordance with current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- Understand your individual responsibilities in reporting and recording details of an emergency event
- Recognise a seriously ill new-born and initiate appropriate interventions to prevent cardiorespiratory arrest
- Manage and co-ordinate roles and responsibilities within the team in responding to emergency situations until the arrival of a resuscitation team or more experienced assistance
- Provide initial post resuscitation care until the arrival of the resuscitation team or more experienced assistance
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for