How our Customers rate us:
HSG Enhanced Infection Control
Elevate your understanding of infection control with our FREE Enhanced Infection Prevention and Control Course!
Designed to boost workplace safety, promote best practices, and implement proactive measures, this course ensures advanced infection prevention. Delve into a deeper understanding of infection risks and actively contribute to the safety of patients and healthcare workers. Explore this course today for a more resilient healthcare environment.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular:
- Existing staff to update existing knowledge
- New starters to the organisation
- Individuals seeking to enhance personal infection control knowledge
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Legislation, Codes of Practice and Reporting Alert Organisms
- Common Healthcare associated infections
- Covid-19 transmission, symptoms and prevention
- Aerosol Generating Procedures
- Aseptic Non-Touch Technique
- Prevention & Protection
- Personal Hygiene
- Handwashing & Hand Gel
- Five moments of hand hygiene
- Donning and doffing of PPE
- FFP3 facemasks and fitting
- Understand how they as an individual contribute to infection prevention and control within the workplace
- Have knowledge of and demonstrate the standard infection prevention and control precautions relevant to their role
- Recognise and act when their personal fitness to work may pose a risk of infection to others
- Understand what is meant by the term healthcare associated infections
- Use single use items appropriately
- Explain different alert organisms and conditions that pose an infection risk
- Describe how to safely manage patients with specific alert organisms
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for