How our Customers rate us:
- Medical understanding of Diabetes is continually improving. Refresher training is essential to keep up with the latest updates to the management and treatment of Diabetes.
Who is this course for?
- Diabetes affects over 4 million people in the UK who need to follow the specific lifestyle regimes and medication. This Diabetes training course is for all healthcare professionals who deliver care or provide treatment to Diabetic patients.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- What is diabetes
- Background & Statistics
- Glucose Management
- Causes & Prevention
- Types of Diabetes
- Blood Sugar & HBA1C
- Hypoglycaemia vs. Hyperglycaemia
- Symptoms & Treatment
- Reminder of the different types of Diabetes and the basic principles of Diabetic care management
- Understand how complications and lifestyle choices can affect a person with Diabetes
- Understand the latest treatment considerations for Diabetes sufferers
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.