How our Customers rate us:
HSG Conflict Management & Breakaway Awareness
Workplace conflict is costing UK employers £28.5bn a year, a study has found, with experts warning an increase in remote working could make disputes between staff harder to manage. (Source: ACAS)
If you work in an environment where you are facing the public on a daily basis, it is essential you can put into practice conflict management and breakaway techniques, to protect yourself and others around you.
This Conflict Management and Breakaway Techniques course will provide you with essential knowledge to manage conflict and breakaway from a potentially violent situation with minimal risk to all parties.
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who faces the public on a daily basis, included but not limited to: -
- Healthcare Professionals
- Retail Staff
- Lone Workers
- Teachers / School Staff
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Assessing Reasonable Force
- Prevention and Management of Confrontational Situations
- Dealing with Aggression
- Defusing Aggressive Situations
- Workplace Reduction Measures
- Evasive Action & Diversion Techniques
- Breakaway Technique Definition
- Grabs, Disengagement and the Avoidance Stance (Practical Skills)
- Post Incident Reviews
- Identify types of common assault
- Understand what factors would escalate to physical aggression + assault
- Use verbal de-escalation techniques effectively
- Understand the importance of non-verbal communication
- Undertake a Dynamic Risk Assessment
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.