How our Customers rate us:
HSG Stroke Awareness
Approximately 100,000 people in the UK each year suffer from a stroke
A brain attack, more commonly known as a Stroke, occurs when the blood supply to an area of the brain is shut off, this often causes damage to both the mind and body.
This course is designed to give you a basic understanding of Stroke, help you to pinpoint the recognition factors and identify what actions to take once stroke is identified.
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is the course for?
Healthcare professionals with the responsibility of caring and supporting people with stroke or stroke-related illness.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- What is stroke; explanation and causes
- Identify different types of stroke
- Stroke effects on mobility and communication
- Common signs and symptoms of stroke
- FAST test
- Treatment of stroke, rehabilitation
- Emergency response
- Providing support
- Living with Stroke
- Understand how Stroke occurs
- Explain the different types of Stroke
- Identify the common signs and symptoms of a Stroke
- Understand the importance of responding immediately
- Know what action to take once Stroke has been identified
- Identify the different types of risk factors
- Understand Stroke-related impairments
- Acknowledgement of how communication is affected
- Provide support for patient after a Stroke
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.