How our Customers rate us:
HSG Epilepsy Awareness
It is estimated that up to 70% of people living with epilepsy could live seizure-free if properly diagnosed and treated. (Source: WHO)
It is vital that all healthcare professionals have up to date, essential knowledge surrounding Epilepsy and seizures, in order to continue providing the highest level of care to service users and their families.
This Epilepsy Awareness Course will refresh your current knowledge as well as keeping you up to date with latest treatments, advances, and guidelines surrounding Epilepsy and seizures.
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily aimed at healthcare professionals, however anyone who would like to expand their knowledge or understand what to do if they see someone have a seizure should take this course.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Epilepsy and seizure facts
- Causes of Epilepsy
- Types of seizure
- Diagnostic Investigations available
- Treatments available
- Signs and symptoms of seizures
- Emergency and first aid treatment
- The effects on people living with Epilepsy and seizures
- What Epilepsy is
- What causes Epilepsy
- What Seizures are and the Types
- Why Seizures happen
- Understand the warning signs
- How Epilepsy can be diagnosed
- Awareness of the treatment options available
- Awareness of signs and symptoms of seizure
- Awareness of complications
- Awareness of First Aid Treatment for seizures
- What would be a Medical Emergency
- How it affects people living with Epilepsy
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for