How our Customers rate us:
HSG First Aid Awareness
As an employer or business owner, as per The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981, you have a legal obligation to ensure the safety of your employees and customers.
This First Aid Awareness course is designed to equip candidates with the knowledge and skills necessary to identify and mitigate risks and respond promptly in case of an emergency.
Learn how to recognise and respond to common medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes, and allergic reactions, and acquire the essential skills to treat wounds, perform CPR, and use an AED (automated external defibrillator) in the case of cardiac arrest.
Our streamlined Elearning course allows candidates to learn at their own pace, with no time constraints. Content is presented in an engaging and interactive format, with videos, quizzes, and assessments to test their knowledge along the way.
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
This First Aid Awareness course is a great refresher or induction training for all staff required to administer first aid.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Adult Basic Life Support overview
- Bleeding major and minor
- Burns and scalds
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Minor injuries
- Demonstrate knowledge of Adult Basic Life Support, including CPR, AED use, and patient assessment.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of shock and the different types of shock.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis.
- Describe how to manage bleeding, both major and minor.
- Explain the appropriate first aid response for burns and scalds.
- Identify common types of fractures and soft tissue injuries and their management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of minor injury management.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of asthma, angina, and diabetes, and explain their management.
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.