How our Customers rate us:
Accident Reporting for Retail & Leisure
Efficient accident reporting not only enhances workplace safety but also ensures adherence to RIDDOR regulations and health and safety legislation. The overall cost associated with self-reported workplace injuries and illness in 2019/20 amounted to £18.8 billion. (Source: Health and Safety Executive)
This course is designed to educate participants on the importance of accurate and timely accident reporting in the workplace. It equips employees with the knowledge and skills required to document and report incidents properly, ensuring the safety of both employees and customers.
Bulk Buy Discounts
This course is tailored for employees at all levels within the retail and leisure sectors, including but not limited to retail associates, leisure facility staff, supervisors, and managers. Accident reporting is essential and a critical aspect of workplace safety in these sectors for all individuals involved.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
• Introduction to Accident Reporting
• Types of Incidents to Report
• The Reporting Process
• Legal and Company Requirements
• Promoting a Culture of Reporting and Prevention
By the end of this course, you will:
1. Understand the significance of accident reporting in the retail and leisure industries.
2. Identify the types of incidents that should be reported.
3. Comprehend the step-by-step process of reporting accidents and near misses.
4. Familiarise themselves with relevant legal requirements and company policies.
5. Promote a culture of proactive accident reporting and prevention in the workplace.