How our Customers rate us:
HSG Professional Boundaries
Professional boundaries are the legal, ethical, and organisational frameworks that protect both clients and employees, or workers, from physical and emotional harm, and help to maintain a safe working environment.
Maintaining professional boundaries in healthcare is crucial to providing ethical and effective care. This course is designed to equip healthcare professionals with the essential knowledge and skills to maintain clear, ethical, and effective professional boundaries in their practice.
This comprehensive course explores the critical aspects of boundary management, ethical dilemmas, and communication strategies within the healthcare context. Through engaging content and interactive activities, participants will gain a deep understanding of the importance of professional boundaries and how to apply them in their daily work.
Bulk Buy Discounts
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone working in the health and social care services.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- Defining Professional Boundaries
- Professional Codes of Conduct/Practice
- Adopting Professional Boundaries
- Healthy Boundaries Vs Non-Healthy Boundaries
- Avoiding Boundary Crossing
- Effects of Violating Professional Boundaries
- Risk Factors and Reporting
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define professional boundaries
- Understand codes of conduct
- Demonstrate accountability
- Adopt professional boundaries
- Differentiate healthy from unhealthy boundaries
- Avoid boundary crossing
- Recognize effects of violations
- Identify risk factors
- Report boundary issues