How our Customers rate us:
HSG Risk Assessment
Risk assessments are crucial for preventing harm, complying with regulations, and enhancing the overall quality of patient care.
Everyone in a healthcare setting is responsible for identifying and mitigating risk, from employers to employers. By undertaking this course, you are equipping your business with the tools to maintain health and safety standards, providing a quality environment for both patients and staff.
Who is this course for?
All healthcare professionals within an organisation of over five people.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
• The Risk Assessment Process
• Hazard Vs Risk
• Team Collaboration
• Common Healthcare Hazards
• Risk Assessment Tools
• Risk Matrices
• Hierarchy of Risk Control
• Types of Control Measures
• Emergency Preparedness
- Understand the Risk Assessment Process
- Define the difference between hazard and risk
- Identify common healthcare hazards
- Understand the hierarchy of risk control
- Implement different types of control measures
- Understand the importance of maintaining accurate records