How our Customers rate us:
HSG Emotional Resilience
The 2023 Workplace Health Report found that 76% of all employees in the UK report moderate-to-high or high levels of stress – a number that has increased by 13% over the past year.
Emotional resilience is the ability to bounce back from challenges and effectively manage your emotions, involving adapting and maintaining well-being in the face of adversity. By developing your emotional resilience, you'll find it easier to tackle stressful tasks and obstacles, ultimately improving your daily life.
This Emotional Resilience Elearning course is offered FREE from The Health & Safety Group, as we care about promoting a healthy mindset and improving mental well-being for all. This course is designed to be completed alongside our range of other courses, to enhance wellbeing for individuals across all industries.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 looking to strengthen their mindset and improve their coping mechanisms.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
• Types, signs, and management of stress
• Resilience Connectivity and self-compassion
• Exercise, sleep, and diet
• Relaxation techniques
• Goal setting and time management
• Thoughts and feelings
• Cognitive behavioural therapy
• Reframing your thinking
• Depression and anxiety
• When to seek help
• Employers’ responsibility
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to:
• Understand the causes and signs of stress
• Know how to manage stress effectively
• Understand the true meaning of resilience
• Develop skills to enhance your own resilience
• The role 'mindfulness' plays in mental wellbeing
• The relationship between thoughts and feelings
• Be able to challenge negative thinking
• Understand the main symptoms of depression and anxiety, how and when to seek help
• Know how your employer can help you with emotional and mental challenges
Upon completion of this Elearning course, a PDF certificate will be available straight away, that can be downloaded and printed for your records. Each course contains multiple-choice questions and interactive exercises that you’ll need to complete in order to show your understanding of the material and pass the course. Your certificate will be valid for 1 year.