How our Customers rate us:
HSG Display Screen Equipment
The term Display Screen Equipment (DSE) refers to any work device with a display screen, including digital equipment, furniture, and environmental conditions. Consistent monitoring of workstations and environments is crucial for hazard identification and ensure optimal worker comfort.
This course will provide insights into safe work practices to prevent distress and injury, along with an understanding of DSE regulations governing workplaces.
Who is this course for?
This course is for all professionals using Display Screen Equipment (DSE) for their work.
If you would like to see how our Elearning platform works before purchasing, click on the ‘try before you buy’ button below and you can try a full length Elearning module, completely free of charge!
- What is Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- DSE Regulations
- DSE Assessments
- Setting up a workstation
- Improving posture
- Work routine
- Understand DSE Regulations governing workplace setups
- Conduct effective DSE Assessments
- Proficiently set up a DSE workstation
- Enhance posture for optimal work conditions and reduced risk of injury
- Establish a healthy work routine